- Saturday, 19 November 2016 – Sunday, 20 November 2016
- Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
- View website
Khoi Huynh email@example.com
The Garvan Institute of Medical Research is hosting its first Annual Australian Clinical Genomics Symposium in Sydney on the 19th and 20th of November.
The symposium will highlight best practice and challenges facing the implementation of genomics in clinical practice. The event brings together local and international speakers to share perspectives, case experiences and to investigate the latest strategies for integrating clinical genomics into daily practice. The symposium will also cover:
- the strengths and weaknesses of current genetic and genomic tests
- when sequencing should be applied in a patient’s journey
- variant curation and reporting, and
- management of patients’ experiences and expectations.
Early bird (through to the 28th October): AUD$200 (excl GST)
General admission (through to 19th November): AUD$250 (excl GST)