- Saturday, 8 September 2018 – Sunday, 9 September 2018
- International Convention Centre
14 Darling Drive
- View website
- Louise Wardrop at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The annual KidGen Renal Genetics Symposium will be held this year from Saturday 8th to Sunday 9th September, in conjunction with ANZSN Annual Scientific Meeting.
International speakers on the program this year are:
- Professor Phil Beales, GOSH UK – Manipulating Cilia – Identifying Targets for Potential Therapeutics in Ciliopathies
- Dr Anna Greka, Broad Institute – Personalised Care in Glomerulonephritis and Challenging Clinical Cases in Glomerulopathy
- Professor David Kavanagh, NRCTC UK – Update in Diagnosis and Management of aHUS
See the Symposium Program here
Registration now open!
- Early bird registration closes 20th July 2018 (reduced fee)
- “Onsite” registration available after 3rd September 2018 (increased fee)
|Early bird registration
Closes 20th July
From 20th July
From 3rd September
* Concession categories – Registrars, allied health professionals, PhD or other university enrolled students, early career researchers (less than 5 years post PhD).
Registration fees cover all sessions, catered morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch on both days, as well as drinks and finger food at the mixer event on Saturday evening.
Download all the registration information here
Where to register?
To register, visit the ANZSN Auxiliary Meeting page and click on the registration link for the KidGen Renal Genetics Symposium: http://www.anzsnasm.com/auxiliary-meetings
Abstract submissions now open!
Abstracts for posters and/or oral presentations for the KidGen symposium are welcomed and close by 10th August.
See detailed instructions on abstract submission here.
On Friday 7th September KidGen will re-run the Renal Genetics Interactive Workshop that was held last year. This is a free event but places are strictly limited so apply soon.