Annual Australian Clinical Genomics Symposium - 2018
- Friday, 23 November 2018 - Saturday, 24 November 2018
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
Merivale St & Glenelg Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 View Map
As part of our ongoing commitment to connect genomic research and clinical care, we invite you to attend this informative symposium that will highlight best practice and challenges facing the implementation of genomics in clinical practice.
At AACGS 2018, we will update and inform you on the latest developments in genomic medicine. We bring together respected local and international speakers to share perspectives, case experiences and to investigate the latest strategies for integrating clinical genomics into daily practice.
Who should attend?
- Medical specialists with interest in genomics
- Clinical Geneticists
- Genetic Counsellors
- Genetic Pathologists
- Clinical Scientists
- Early Bird ticket* (before 30 September) – AUD$300 (excl GST and booking fee)
- Student / Genetic Counsellor ticket* – AUD$240 (excl GST and booking fee)
- Regular ticket* (before 9 November) – AUD$390 (excl GST and booking fee)
- Social Function additional ticket (before 9 November) – AUD$100 (excl GST and booking fee)
* Admission fee will include access to all scientific sessions, a ticket to the social function on Friday, 23rd November and catering during the symposium