- Friday, 25 November 2016 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
1G Royal Parade, Parkville Victoria 3052, Australia
Fiona Cunningham email@example.com
The Melbourne Genomics Health Alliance is hosting a one-day workshop to assist healthcare professionals to better understand and apply genomic sequencing in clinical practice.
The session is designed for specialist physicians, nurses, allied health workers and health executives with an interest in genomics in healthcare.
The workshop will cover:
- the principles underlying genetic and genomic sequencing
- the process of genomic testing (gene panels and whole exome sequencing)
- the importance of specialty input in variant interpretation and review of variant classification
- resources for researching and interpreting reported variants
- applying genomic results in patient care
Attendance is free for staff of the member organisations of Melbourne Genomics Health Alliance. The workshop includes morning/afternoon tea, and lunch. Places are limited.
To express your interest in attending, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org