A number of exciting opportunities are currently available across the country. Apply now, to work with Australian Genomics, or in roles with our partners.
Project Officer, Australian Genomics at SA Pathology
The Project Officer is responsible to the Australian Genomics state lead, and coordinates the activities of the Australian Genomics Program, 'Development of a national diagnostic and research network' within South Australia.
The incumbent in this role will:
- Operate under broad policy direction with high levels of professional independence to coordinate the implementation of the Australian Genomics research program within South Australia.
- Drive meaningful engagement with local clinicians, diagnosticians and research staff, Australian Genomics flagship leads, and the Australian Genomics coordination team.
- Apply high level technical expertise and project management skills to ensure compliance with established ethics and standards for delivery of genomics research.
- Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
For role related queries or questions contact:
- SA Pathology – Amy Brunato Amy.Brunato@sa.gov.au
- Australian Genomics Health Alliance – Sarah King-Smith Sarah.Kingfirstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 19 April 2019